.GIFS broken all of a sudden

Jan 04, 2019

Hi! New to the discussion boards - but I've been encountering a (somewhat) random error occasionally that I cannot solve.

I've been embedding .gifs into my Rise courses which work, however there are some days where the images do not render and appear broken. Seemingly totally random days and it's consistent with others on my team (they see broken images when I see them).

I've tried uploading smaller, shorter GIFS and restarting Articulate. It looks like the image uploads at first, but after half of a second becomes "broken" again.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Is this a bug that will resolve itself eventually?

1 Reply
Nicole Legault

Hi there Ashley!

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue. To help us resolve this issue, please go ahead and submit a support case. If you can include any of the actual GIF files you're having problems with, as well as a share link to your Rise course to show what's happening, that would be super helpful for our Support team. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions! We're here to help. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.