How can I track elearning without a LMS?

Feb 09, 2023

Hello 

I am planning to host some external training soon, and I would need somehow to create a rise and be able to track the results without a LMS, as our current one is only for internal employees and this course is for external stakeholders. 

Is there a way to track rise or storyline courses? Can anyone help with the above?

Many thanks 

Alba 

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Nisha!

This sounds like the perfect use case for Reach 360 because Reach 360 is a lightweight distribution tool to deploy your e-learning content. It is meant to complement your existing LMS, which may not serve all the different learner groups in your organization like deskless workers, contractors, partners, and more.

You can learn more here!

If you're interested, you can start a trial of Reach 360 to take it for a test drive! Just click the Reach 360 tab on your Articulate 360 dashboard to request a trial.

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Alba,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn't a supported way to have Rise 360 courses communicate learner activity unless you publish them for LMS. There is nothing built into the web output to track learner success and completion.

I'll leave your inquiry to the expert hands of our community. They might have some advanced workaround that they'd be willing to share!

Lauren Connelly

Hi Nisha!

This sounds like the perfect use case for Reach 360 because Reach 360 is a lightweight distribution tool to deploy your e-learning content. It is meant to complement your existing LMS, which may not serve all the different learner groups in your organization like deskless workers, contractors, partners, and more.

You can learn more here!

If you're interested, you can start a trial of Reach 360 to take it for a test drive! Just click the Reach 360 tab on your Articulate 360 dashboard to request a trial.