How do I create images with learning content in Rise360

Sep 21, 2023

Looking for workarounds for quickly and efficiently adding screenshots and information graphics vs. just a background picture or visual "nicety". I need to  provide meaningful images and examples. 

I am frustrated that I can't seem to control images in Rise360.  As many other posts have said, pictures get blurry, chopped-off, or unusable.  Many of these posts are years old and I have spent hours searching for updated fixes. I have read that different blocks use different ratios... what are these ratios specifically for each block type? What other information do I need to be successful designing complex visual content in Rise? (I know about adding "no process") I currently fall back to adding storyline blocks when I can't get other Rise image blocks to do what I need.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Smiles,

Lisa

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Lisa, 

Sorry to hear that you're running into image quality issues with your media files in Rise 360.

You can check out this article which contains some helpful tips on how to achieve the best quality for images in a Rise 360 course. The article also includes some recommendations on which ratio to use which you might find helpful.

If the issue persists after going through the article, please open a case with our support team here for further assistance. We'll be able to take a closer look at what's causing the quality images in your course once you connect with one of our support engineers.