how to insert a labelled graphic within a process block

Dec 20, 2018

Hi

Is it possible to insert labelled graphics to become part of 'process' blocks?

Thanks

17 Replies
Ian Hallsworth-Jeeves

I have the same question but would need to be able to add Labeled Graphics in either the tab or accordian block (and to be honest, the process block would also be an advantage). I have a intervention with an "accordian" style list of 15 or so choices that when the user clicks on them they are presented with a screen that has amogst other content a labelled graphic. I am trying to convert this over to RISE so that it is easier to update. I want to maintain an accordian as it avoids the scroll of death and reduces confusion with the user opening new pages and not knowing how to return to the list

Anali Arcega

Hi! Any updates on this? I use the Process block to train users in using a system and this involves a lot of screen shots of the user interface.  Would love to be able to use labeled graphics for the screen shots instead of having to manipulate the image with markers before loading it into rise.

Annamarie Boddy

It would be great to have this feature instead of just a static image on a process step. When a process step describes the many ways a person can trigger that stage of a process, having a labelled graphic that contains familiar icons across multiple systems for the course participant to click through would be very useful. This feature alone could help to drive up adoption rates of newly introduced system capabilities.

Ronny Wernick

I also want to add a labelled graphic into an accordion. The accordion explains several tabs of our software product, and inside one of the  accordion "frames" I want to share a small hint with my users. The hint itself is not that "big", it makes not much sense to provide an extra section on it.