11 Replies
Chrys Dean

I also have this problem. The trash can icon to delete the old cover image is completely missing in Chrome and MS Edge. In Firefox it is there, but ridiculously huge like a background image behind the text of that entire section of the settings page. A coworker is also able to reproduce this issue.

Screenshots attached. 

Karl Muller

Investigating - Hello, Rise 360 users. You may have trouble deleting images or logos in Rise while editing courses right now, and the trash can icon on some blocks may be missing or showing up incorrectly. We're investigating what's going on, and we'll keep you posted. We're so sorry for the trouble.

https://www.articulatestatus.com/ 

Lea Agato

Hi everyone! We've identified an outage with Rise 360 where users may have trouble deleting images or logos in Rise, and the trash can icon on some blocks may be missing or showing up incorrectly.

You can follow our status page for updates by clicking here. I'll also update you here once the situation is resolved. I'm sorry for the trouble!

Gren Foronda

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out!

The issue reported above was fixed a few months ago, but it looks like you are experiencing a similar issue where you cannot delete images and logos.

To test this, make sure to install the latest update of Chrome, and clear its browser cache.  See if the issue persists in a new Rise course as well.

If you are still having trouble, please open a case here, and we'll look into this issue closely.