Ideas portal

Mar 12, 2020

I'm missing an idea portal where you could give suggestions and vote on others' ideas.

The forum fills another need. It's great for discussions but it doesn't give you that much valuable input to how many users want specific features.

Without the ability to cast a vote I think it just becomes some sort of who shouts the loudest/most often kind of input to product owners.

For instance, there are some topics in the forum that I would love to see implemented, but since a staff member has already said that it's not possible (for instance) there is not much point for me to add another reply. And thus, you'll never know that there is another user that wants the same feature as the original poster.

Couldn't you run a little experiment over say three months? Throw up an idea portal from some off the shelf system and see what happens?

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hello Kristoffer!

While we do read every post in E-Learning Heroes, and collect feature requests from emails and other conversations, I hear what you're saying. We're always working to find the best way to measure the customer impact.

We aren't planning to develop a voting system at this time, but we'll let you know if we make changes to how we count your voices. 

Thanks for sharing!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.