Image, Font, and other Design Requirements

Apr 03, 2023

My design team will be assisting with designing our look/feel and theme. Is there a list of typically included items as well as their requirements (dimensions, etc) that I can download and provide to them?

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Amanda! For design inspiration, I recommend checking out our prebuilt templates. They offer professional designed layouts to help showcase how to present your content.

Rise 360 training is fully responsive so that your content looks great on any device. We offer some best practices for media in this article. There are no rules for dimensions, but we do point out that full size image blocks and cover photos will have varying focal points based on the screen size and orientation.

Mark Archer

When designing, consider how the image, font, and other elements interact. Choose images that complement your message, and select fonts that enhance readability and tone. Balance is key; too many styles can overwhelm. Always prioritize user experience, ensuring that your design is accessible and aesthetically pleasing to your target audience with the help of https://mockup.online/.