Image Sizing Issue in Process Interaction

Apr 03, 2024

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a bit of an issue with image sizing in a process interaction. On one slide, the image is large, but on the next slide a different image seems to get compressed. I've check the actual dimensions, and I've tried re-creating the second image 2x with Canva, Figma, and other free online resizing tools, but I still cannot get the second image to be any bigger. It always appears small on the screen.

I'd like the second image (diagram image) to be just as big as the image with the yellow tshirt, or bigger. According to actual image dimensions, it should be bigger.

Wondering if anyone knows about why this is happening and has any suggestions to help. 

Edit: The caption on the bottom "EAS tagging diagram" is not part of the image. It's the text on that slide. 

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Lindsey,

Happy to help!

You can try disabling image optimization for your images as a troubleshooting step to see if this fixes the issue you're experiencing. Just add _NOPROCESS_ to the name of your image file. It'll upload and display exactly as you saved it. Keep in mind that file size limits still apply.

Example: sampleimage_NOPROCESS_.jpeg

Check out this article for more tips and best practices for media files in Rise 360. If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.

Karl Muller

Hi Lindsey,

Without seeing the actual images it's difficult to identify the problem and propose a solution.

I have had similar problems in the past, and it was caused by the image having quite a bit of white space all around the sides of the image.

I suggest viewing the image in the Process Block to see if there is white space you don't need.

If this is the case, you can use the Rise cropping tool to only display the part of the image that actually has content.

That will immediately make your image appear to be bigger.