Image Upload not Working

Apr 04, 2023

I am currently using Rise 360 and am unable to upload my own images. I am able to pull from the provided image library when I select the option to upload my own image, nothing happens. 

My image is optimized and under 5mbs and I have tried restarting but still no luck. 

13 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello All,

I did a quick test just now where I uploaded custom images to Rise 360 and this worked just fine on my end. We're also not tracking any ongoing outages that could affect this function.

Kindly check with your IT team to see if your network configurations currently allow the uploading of data from Rise 360 to your network. If not, they may need to adjust the network config to allow upload traffic for Rise 360 to properly work. Feel free to reach out to our support team here if the issue persists!

Kelly Williams

This is impacting multiple customers so claiming a network config issue isn't helpful. Rise has been bugging out a bit for the last 48 hours for me where sometimes I am unable to change the color of font but now I am unable to upload my own images every time I try. I have submitted. my own case to support for this but please look into this further as it is clear multiple customers are impacted so it is a bigger issue.

Lauren Connelly

I have checked with my team and unfortunately, we aren't running into any issues with uploading media or PDFs. In that case, is it possible that you could try using an incognito window to see if the issue occurs in that environment? Additionally, I'd recommend making sure your browser is up to date to see if that does the trick too.