Importing a rise zip file into a rise presentation.

Jun 27, 2019

Hello there,

I have access to a zip file from a Rise 360 presentation that I would like to import into my account. The original presentation was created in a discontinued account, and I would like to add it to mine. However, there does not appear to be a way to import a zip file into my rise account. Any suggestions on how I should tackle this?

7 Replies
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi there!  Karl is correct -- because Rise 360 courses are built on the web, there aren't "source files" that you can upload into new Rise 360 courses, but our support team would be happy to work with your IT staff to see if it's possible to get back to the old account and share that original course with you!  Feel free to reach out to us any time by creating a case or emailing support@articulate.com

Jose Tansengco

Hi Claudia, 

If the external instructional designer isn't on a Teams subscription, sending them a copy of your course would be the best way to give them ownership of the course you are working on or vice versa. Note that this will only give them a copy of your course and not transfer ownership, but they will still get access to the full version of your course.