Inserting Storyline scene into Rise

Jul 06, 2018

I've upgraded my Storyline 2 stories to 360 and I'm selecting software simulation scenes to insert as blocks throughout a Rise lesson.  I've tried triggers like "complete" and "exit course" at the end of the scene - but since the original course had branched scenes the insert doesn't feel done.  Should the complete or exit be closing the Storyline block?  Do I need to add a slide directing the student to continue scrolling down to complete the course?

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jackie!  It sounds like you've got a complete Storyline course that might need to be broken down into smaller chunks to suit the Rise layout.  Is that accurate?

Since you have Storyline 360, you have the ability to publish a single scene at a time.  Could you break your simulations into scenes and then publish each scene to Articulate 360?  That way, you can pull the relevant scene into Rise.

I think inserting a "Complete" or "Great job!" slide at the end of each of those simulations is a great idea.  That way your learner knows they've interacted with everything in the Storyline block.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.