iORAD settings lost published to Review 360 and Web -

Dec 15, 2023

Can anyone help? I have two iORAD in Rise 360 issues: wrong settings when published to Review 360 or Web, and full-screen option/icon missing when published to Web. Details below. 

1. I have created multiple iORADs blocks in my Rise 360 course.  I do not want these tutorials to show the Cover, nor do I want the iORAD Logo, Favicon, Creator & Edit date to appear.  I have made sure to uncheck these in the iORAD tutorial Settings.  

However, when I publish the Rise 360 course to Review, the full iORAD with all of the settings is what appears.  I do not want the Cover where the user is required to click Start.  If I have to have the Cover, I do not want the label/Favicon with the Logo, Creator, etc.  The label blocks the Start button on mobile devices.

2.  When I publish the course to Review 360, the full-screen option is available in the iORADS.  However, when it is published to Web, the full-screen icon disappears. 

Hoping for solutions!  Need the iORADs to look and function correctly. Thanks!

3 Replies
Amy Spence

Hi, Lauren - after correcting the settings for all Players, including embed, the iORADs look just fine and include the full-screen option when published to Review 360.  However, when the same Rise 360 Project is published for Web, all of the settings work except full-screen is not an option. https://www.iorad.com/player/2300769/Video-Telematics---Tracking-TTS   

Amy Spence

This is what our software engineer thinks may be the issue:

It seems that it has something to do with the fact that it is in an iframe. Iframe is how (our software) embeds it. I have a feeling their javascript specifically hides that button when it detects that it is hosted inside another website (in an iframe) for some reason. I don't think there is much I can do to fix it.

Is this accurate?  Is there a workaround?