Is there a way to add a video built with Studio in Rise?

May 05, 2022

When I publish a project built with Studio I usually select Scorm format for direct upload into our LMS. Now I would like to integrate such a Studio project in Articulate Rise (that does not accept Scorm). Is there a workaround to convert Scorm format into MP4 to make it available in Articulate Rise?

5 Replies
Sabine Steinbacher

Thank you very much for your idea Christopher! That worked.... :-) May I add another question in that context? When I insert the Storyline content in Rise, then this video is displayed in Rise just as a black box with a play icon. It says "untitled" although I had saved a title (wich is visible in Review 360). Is there a way to edit the appearance of this video?

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Sabine!

Here are the answers to your questions:

Q: When I insert the Storyline content in Rise, then this video is displayed in Rise just as a black box with a play icon. 

You can click on the Player button and then change the Cover Photo to a slide of your choice. Please save the Storyline file and republish to Review 360 before adding it again to Rise as a Storyline block.

Q: It says "untitled" although I had saved a title (which is visible in Review 360).

Please try to republish your Storyline file to Review 360, and add it back as a Storyline block in Rise 360. Check to see if the title is carried over this time. If it still isn't showing up, can you send us a Peek video of the behavior? You can share the video here.