Labels are changing across pages

Dec 20, 2019

Hi everyone, 

I have changed my label settings for a specific page (Knowledge and Quiz labels). And I'm finding that the change is taking place across ALL of my pages (which I don't want). 

Is this how it was designed or is this a bug? I'd like to be able to change the labels for each page and not have those settings applied across all of my pages. 

Thanks, 

Kristen

2 Replies
Karl Muller

It is not a bug. By default, when you create a new course, it will use the standard English label set. When you make a change to the English label set, the same changes will be applied to all courses that use the English label set.

If you want to change the labels for just one of your courses, you need to create a new label set, make your changes, and then apply it to just the one course.

You could have a different label set for each of your courses if required.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kristen! 

When you edit text labels, the changes affect all your Rise 360 courses that use the same label set. For example, if you edit the built-in English label set, every course that uses that label set will automatically get the same changes.

We recommend creating a new label set when you need to customize text labels so you won’t accidentally change the labels in other Rise 360 courses. Let me know if you have any questions about that process!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.