Labels Not Translating in Rise 360

Sep 24, 2021

I have several courses which I have successfully localized into Spanish.  However, on a few of the courses when I go to the translation tab and click the Translate Labels link, it just bounces me back to the courses without allowing me to select the language for the labels.  

I've logged in and out several times.  Any help would be appreciated.

5 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Sharon! I saw the video and that is definitely odd behavior! Here are some things for you to try:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if the behavior is the same. This will check if the issue is browser specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.

If you've done all of these steps already, and you're still encountering the problem, please log a support case with us here so that one of our technical support engineers can further assist you.