Launch Storyline Interaction in a new window

Jun 16, 2020

Is it possible to launch a storyline interaction embedded into a Rise course in a new window? The situation I am facing is that after publishing the Rise course in our LMS, the user has to scroll up and down to see the entire interaction. This is because our LMS has information that remains on the bottom and takes up valuable real estate. I can't fix that, so, I was wondering if there was a way that the Storyline interaction could be launched in a new window so that the user can see the entire interaction without having to manipulate it up and down? Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Debra!

Storyline blocks will remain embedded in the Rise 360 lesson, and there isn't a way to launch the Storyline content in a new window on a desktop computer. However, when viewed on a mobile device, the interaction will open in a new window so the learner can view the slide as large as possible.

It sounds like your course may be set to open in the current window in your LMS. Does your LMS have a setting to open the course in a new window? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.