Linking a Storyline component embedded in Rise360 so that it triggers next section

Jun 16, 2020

I have created and published a series of free text entry questions in Storyline. I now have it available in Review360, where I am able to successfully import it into my Rise360 course.

I have some simple logic where I have a Continue button hidden in my Storyline component. Only when a user enters text into one of the five free text entry boxes will the Continue button be shown. I then want that Continue button to link to my next section in Rise360.

Is there any way possible to have a button that I created with trigger logic to move a user to the next section in my Rise360 course?

Thanks,
Mike

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Mike! Yes, you can require learners to complete the Storyline block interaction before moving to the next section in your Rise 360 course. Here's how:

1. Add this trigger to the Continue button in Storyline: Complete course when the user clicks the continue button.
  2. When you publish your Storyline course to Review 360 and, choose Track using complete course trigger.

3. Add the Storyline block to your Rise 360 lesson.
  4. Add a continue block after the Storyline block. Be sure to set the Completion Type to require learners to Complete the block(s) above the continue block.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.