LMS Systems

Jan 12, 2022

Hi 

I have been using articulate for over a year now and have used an LMS system to track and record users.  This however seems to be a constant compromise as the course when on rise before export runs smoothly.  I use WordPress currently as the LMS and export using SCORM edition 4.  I am not as technically proficient as many and use a web design company to load this and launch.

The problem is that I am asked to export each lesson separately, these lessons are then loaded individually onto the LMS.  the whole learner experience is then changed as the LMS treats each section as a course.

My question is, does anyone use an LMS system that is compatible with articulate, by this I mean an LMS system which looks and responds exactly like the finished product on Rise?

I am sure articulate company staff monitor this forum to some degree and I have seen historical responses stating that articulate will work with any LMS compatible with tincan and scorm but will not commit to naming specific companies, surly it is in the best interest of articulate to ensure LMS systems work perfectly with the product otherwise it is limited in use, does not fulfil the marketing given and likely to loose custom. 

Any advice is welcome, I am hopeful that I am just unaware of the correct package to use.

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Shaun! If you export each lesson separately then each lesson would really be treated like an individual course by your LMS. Have you checked out the trial for Rise.com? Rise.com has Learning Paths --- rather than making learners jump from course to course, you can gather related courses into one convenient curriculum. That way they would have continuity. I hope this helps you in some way!