Lost content in rise 360

Nov 15, 2023

I have raised a case about this but thought I'd check whether anyone else has experienced this.

I created a course in rise on 13 November. Last thing I remember doing was trying to publish it but it being incomplete. So I left it to come back to today. When I came back today it was at a much earlier stage in the build. I've checked through my browser history in case I was building it in another course by mistake but it seems to have totally disappeared. Anyone have any ideas of what I might have done? I definitely didn't delete it and there is nothing in the deleted folder anyway. Is there a save button I've missed? Probably not as I was dipping in and out of it throughout the day on Monday... thanks in advance.

Also! when I submitted my support request the submit page was - 'sorry that page doesn't exist', so I'm not sure if that went through either.

Ta

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Edwina! I'm sorry to hear that you've lost some of your work in your course.

Are you still encountering an issue with your project? If yes, I'll be more than happy to open a case for you so that we can dig deeper into this issue.

In the future, make sure to properly close your browser windows instead of leaving it idle. Network connectivity or browser settings may cause issues such as the inability to save your work. Let me know if you need further assistance regarding this.