Magnifying images in Rise 360

Jun 20, 2019

We are inserting screenshots of our system and some of the images magnify and others do not. Would anyone be able to tell me if there are parameters I should be using when I save the screenshot as a picture? Thank you!

4 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

The zoom isolates the image and will zoom in or out based on screen dimensions. Here's a video to show it.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/8a3ae55f-9003-43c7-b56f-36aa23ab5806/review

On smaller images, it will make it larger to fill the screen. On larger images, it scales to fit the image which may actually make it smaller. 

Tom Kuhlmann

I can see that. I'll bring it to the attention of our team. A magnify feature would allow you to zoom in on an image to get more detail. The zoom is intended to bring the image into focus on the screen.

For example, if you're on a mobile phone and only see part of the image, you can press on it to zoom and it will display the entire image. Depending on the screen size that may make the image larger (zoom in) or make the image smaller (zoom out). 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.