Matching quiz question submit button not working in Articulate Rise

May 29, 2020

We have created a matching question in Articulate Rise, but when we publish it as SCORM 1.2 and export the zip file and try to play it on local machine, then the matching question submit button does not work. When we publish it as TinCan, the submit button works properly.

It looks like this to be a bug. Is anyone facing the same issue? If yes, can someone suggest a solution?

Pinned Reply
23 Replies
Aida Debibi

Hello,

I have the same problem with my client on his LMS.
We tested scorm 1.2 and scorm 2004 the validate button is blocked, it doesn't work.

On scorm Cloud scorm 1.2 and scorm 2004 no problem but with the scorm AICC version the validate button does not work.

Do you have a solution please ?

Thank you 

Aida

Lea Agato

Hi Julie! Thanks for sharing your published course. I tested this in SCORM Cloud, and I didn't see any problems with the submit button. Here are a couple of things that you can try:

1.  Make sure you are using a supported browser for Rise.

2. Upload your course in SCORM Cloud and check if you get the same issues. 

If you don't encounter the error in SCORM Cloud, it may be an issue with your LMS, and it would be best to reach out to your LMS administrator for assistance. I hope this helps!

Laura Barow

Morning,

"In preview the "submit" butoon works perfectly fine, but then in the LMS (efront) the button does not function and the user gets stuck on the question." - Jane Neugebauer

Do you already have a solution for that problem?

The problem excists only when I choose "quiz" as content and not "Lesson".

If I only copy the link and put it on my LMS ist works but i have to be online.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Laura, this sounds like an issue specific to your LMS. I suggest testing this with SCORM Cloud with debugging on. Please see this article on how to enable debugging mode. You can share this with your LMS admin, and they should be able to assist! 

If you still have trouble, you can open up a case with us privately with your findings!

Johannes Stoehr

Hey everyone, I can confirm we're having the same issue with the submit button in drag'n drop exercises. We're using Docebo as LMS but since the bug seems to occur on different LMS now, it might be something with the SCORM file instead of the LMS. 

However, the issue still exist. Does it work for anyone else?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with the submit button on matching quiz questions in Rise 360. While we haven't yet been able to reproduce this problem, we are working to nail down what could be causing this on your end. 

Please open a case here and share more details about your course with us. We would appreciate it! 

Luciana Piazza

Hi Mary!

Thanks so much for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this snag with you're Rise 360 course not previewing. I understand your frustration.

I see that you've opened a support case and that you are working with my colleague John Carlo. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case. 

Have a great start to your day, and happy developing!