MATHML or LATEX support

Jul 24, 2017

I don't know how many other clients are users of MathJax or any other Accessible Math for Web product, but these products are very simple to implement and to use for displaying rich accessible math formulas.

I am hoping that Articulate can consider allowing for us to include references to JavaScript libraries and open things up to embedding more custom HTML in our content.

Opening things up would not only help for accessible math but would help the community to create more innovative applications of the product.

16 Replies
Gurbukshaw  Walker

Hi Crystal. Any update on this? We're currently building computer science modules that make extensive use of mathematical notation, and we're having to insert them as images, which makes for a terrible experience for any visually impaired students. Other course-building platforms we use can support notation, so it's frustrating that Rise still hasn't implemented this functionality – it seems people have been calling for its addition for at least three years now. Thanks!

Renz Sevilla

Hi Gurbukshaw! Thanks for following up on this. Sorry, I don't have any updates for you at this time. 

I'm relaying your feedback so our team knows how this has impacted you and your students. If we have an update for you or make any changes on how math equations work in Rise, we'll let you know here.