Microlearning Features In Rise 360

Mar 01, 2023

Hi guys, 

Have just checked out the new microlearning feature in Rise 360, it's fantastic for the smaller, one off projects. Great work! Some colleagues I work with who would love for the content flow to be able to be implemented into the main course functionality. 

Are there any plans to implement these features into the standard course? If not, could this be a possibility?

Thanks! :) 

4 Replies
Tim Waldron

I have the same question as Rob. Absolutely love the new Microlearning format. It's so clean and easy to use and build. Just overall a brilliant improvement over the classic Rise format. 

What would be great would be the possibility of implementing the Microlearning navigation and linked blocks into classic Rise courses - or adding chapters to Microlearning. (Basically both solutions lead to the same result)
That would allow us to create clean, simple courses in Rise for more complex themes. 

For example I am currently building a course that consists of five seperate modules that each have about 3 chapters. All in all 15 individual learning-topics in 5 modules.
I am thinking of converting them all to Microlearning, because the beautiful, clean design format is much better suited for those contents. But that would result in 15 sepereate modules and might scare off the learners, due to the mass of individual elements. Would be great to keep the chapter-layout and just use the design layout of Microlearning. 

Rob Piggin

Hi there, yes it’s a fantastic addition to rise thanks for taking the time to reply.

I think Tim has summed up my point perfectly, would like to see the method of navigation in micro learning being an option in the main course designer.

Overall the micro learning designer is a lot more user friendly and seems like the way forward for my projects.