Moving content from one page to another in Rise360

Feb 01, 2023

Is there an easy way to move, for example, a process slide show from one page to a different page within the same course? I often find myself moving things around as I develop a course, and I end up having to recreate whole slide shows by copying and pasting (and then reformatting) text if I simply want to move it from one page to the next.

5 Replies
Frederick Bergeron

Hi, Allison,

You can always use the Block Templates feature to create your own blocks. So, it there’s a section of a course you often use, you can save those blocks together to create a template that you’ll be able to easily use in sections of that course after or in any of your other courses.

Hope that helps :)

Allison Rainville

Ooh, that's great to know, too! But I'm talking more about the situation where I'm designing the course as I put it together, and once I get into the weeds of all of the information I need to include, I decide to organize the whole course a little differently than I originally thought I would. In that case, I might have a complicated setup - like a process slide show or a scenario - that I want to move from one page to another rather than have to recreate it from scratch on the new page. I haven't found a good way to do so, so I thought I'd ask. If it's not possible, I would love for it to be added to the list of ideas for future development!