Navigation cut off

Apr 11, 2023

I am experiencing an issue where students complete an entire course but then are locked out of freely navigating upon return. I am attaching a screenshot of the issue.

6 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Stephanie, and welcome to the  E-Learning Heroes community!

I'm sorry to hear that your learners are experiencing an issue with not being able to freely navigate the course. I'm happy to help troubleshoot!

First, I'd like to confirm if you have Restrict Navigation off. Here's how you can check:

• Select Theme in the top right corner
  • Select Navigation
  • Find Restrict Navigation and switch it off

Copy of Social Media Best Practices - TEST Rise 360 2023-04-13 at 10.16.07 AM

Let me know if this helps! If you're still experiencing an issue, we'll be happy to troubleshoot further. You're also welcome to open a case with us, here.

Gren Foronda

Hi Stephanie!

Is this course published to LMS and uploaded to an LMS server? It looks like your course has exceeded the suspend data limits imposed by some LMSs, specially if you have exported to SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 2nd Edition. See more details here:

You can try shortening the course or splitting it into smaller modules. Or, export your course for SCORM 2004 3rd Edition or 4th Edition, both of which support much longer suspend data, and see if you still encounter the issue in this course.

Let me know if this works or if you have additional questions!