New Version Rise360 course in Degreed

Jan 23, 2024

My workplace uses Degreed to host our courses. Some HR people have access to admin stuff, but as a training team member, I don't.

Here's my issue: I have an instructor who is very hands on and needs to test everything, and because of that we discovered that if a new version is uploaded, Degreed saves the completed version.

I can change that in Storyline360 by changing the version number of the course. Change from verson 1 to version 2, and all the new changes show up.

But in Rise, even if I select the Reset Learner Progress switch, it's still showing up as the oldest completed version.

Is there a setting that I missed somewhere I can update the version of the course?

Does anyone know if there's a way I can edit some line of code in some piece of the SCORM .zip so I can force a version change?

I really don't want to have to choose between getting reports for management and having a link that doesn't change vs. the program owners and learners being able to go to the same course to review new information. (Note that all the reporting, catalog tracking, and the like also falls on me, not just designing)

Be the first to reply