Not on a team - Adding Quiz Questions to Question Banks

Aug 05, 2022

From the support page (https://community.articulate.com/articles/rise-360-use-question-banks-to-create-knowledge-checks-and-quizzes)

"Adding Quiz Questions to Question Banks

Quickly add a question from your quiz lesson to your question banks with these steps.

1. Click the More (...) icon for the question and select Add to question bank.
    2. Navigate to the question bank you want to modify and select it.
    3. Click Add to Bank."

Here is the problem. I do not have a team account. I bought my licenses for just myself. When I try to add a question from a quiz to the bank, I don't get the option to "Add to question bank" I can only select Duplicate or Delete. Am I missing something? Do folks with single licenses not get this feature? If single licenses don't have this ability, will we get it? 

9 Replies
Scott Ford

Yes, I have made three question banks for far for the different units. Right now I am having to manually add questions from an end-of-section knowledge check to the quiz, and then copy them to the bank also manually.

For the end of the unit quiz, I am able to use the question bank to create the quiz.

Crystal Horn

Hi there - for individual subs, we found that if you have all of your question banks in folders, the "add to question bank" option will be missing on your quiz questions. We're working on a fix.

Scott, does that match what you're seeing? Do you see any difference if you create a question bank at the root level of your personal question banks folder?

Maryellen Nash

Just revisiting this issue. Is there no way to copy questions from a lesson to a question bank? I have a few lessons, each with a knowledge checks containing several multiple choice questions. I would like to reuse them in another part of the same lesson as a final quiz, but it appears that I have to completely re-create them as there's no way to copy them easily or add them to a new question bank. I see none of the suggested strategies mentioned above. There are no options for sharing settings in the question bank folders, and none of the questions include an "add to question bank" option.

Gren Foronda

Hi Maryellen!

You can add questions from a Quiz to a Question Bank by clicking the question's Ellipsis button, then select Add to question bank, as shown below: 

Add to question bank

However, there isn't a way to add a Knowledge Check question to a Question Bank. We're tracking requests for this feature, and we'll keep this thread posted for any updates.

Let me know if you have questions or clarifications; we're here to help!