Note block display has changed

Sep 21, 2023

Hi all, has anyone else noticed that the note block has changed?
It now no longer has an outline or a background tint --- when used on a dark coloured background ---- (that used the accent colour):
Note block now no longer has an outline or bkg tint

6 Replies
Mata Henry

Yep seems like as soon as I place an 'original' one with the border and change the background to our dark blue, it will automatically apply contrast (remove the border and darken the background). 
I've tried using the inspect tool and manually adding the border back in with border radius etc using web inspect too, but it gets purged when I preview it. 
Its a good thing I guess - for the sake of contrast/accessibility, but its just a bit of an abrupt change.

Erin Vincent

I just encountered this issue for the first time today and it's definitely frustrating. My team uses different coloured backgrounds to differentiate sections, and I'm now discovering that the colouring of the background of the Notes is changing depending on the background colour, which is crazy irritating when trying to maintain consistency in a course.

Has anyone figured out a workaround (beyond just creating the entire 'Note' in Photoshop or Illustrator)?