Once again asking for bulk share setting on a folder of courses...

Sep 05, 2023

I know this has been a heavily requested feature for Rise going back over 6 years now, but the platform's content sharing capabilities desperately need improvement.

Having to manually add each course to different accounts when distributing to a team is extremely cumbersome. With over 100 courses to share at our organization, it's ridiculous that there's no simple auto/bulk-sharing function from out side of the course settings.

At the very least, Rise should allow auto-sharing of a "Published Courses" folder to streamline access across accounts. Even just for future-proofing purposes, in case something happens to an author, it makes no sense that their completed courses would be totally inaccessible without manual distribution.

As it stands, Rise's lack of sharing features is impeding our ability to collaborate efficiently. It actually discourages us from purchasing additional subscription seats when this clunky manual process is the only option. It's actually easier to just share a log in which is not really what we want to do.

I hope the Rise team will take this seriously and finally prioritize building more robust content sharing capabilities. This is a long overdue upgrade that would solve major pain points for many users. Please let me know if you have any updates on if/when we can expect real improvements in this area!

1 Reply