Opening a Rise course from a link in a PPT presentation

Oct 06, 2023

I am trying to add a Share link to a course through PPT so that when we are giving the presentation, we can simple click on the slide and the course created in Rise opens. When I add the link to the PPT slide and then open the link, it takes me back to the login page for Articulate. When a coworker adds the link from her computer, it works fine from her computer; but when I open the link in the PPT from my computer, it again takes me back to the login page.  Is there a way to fix this issue?

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Denise! Thanks for reaching out.

Are you able to go to the said course if you paste the link directly on the browser instead of clicking it from PowerPoint?

You mentioned a coworker was able to access it from her computer. Was it through PowerPoint or did she visit the link directly from her browser? If the link itself works fine, I'm suspecting something with the network or a software is redirecting you to the login page for Articulate instead of going to the course.

Would you be able to share the link to the Rise course with us so that we can take a look?