Optimal size/dimensions of background image

Nov 23, 2019

What are the optimal size-dimensions if I want to create a custom background image and have some control over what it will look like? I am talking about that first large image that is seen in the background with the title of the course written over it. As it is now, whatever image I select never looks quite the way I want it because Rise just sort of zooms in wherever, and in many cases degrades the image quality severely when it has to zoom in really far. What are the optimal size dimensions?

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Kompetenslaget. For cover photos and other full-width images, it's best to use images where important details won't be lost from the edge as Rise 360 responds to different device screen sizes.

For the best image output, we recommend using high resolution, quality images. If your images still appear blurry, you can opt out of the compression process for that particular image. Just add _NOPROCESS_ to the name of your image file. It'll upload and display exactly as you saved it. Keep in mind that file size limits still apply.

Please let me know if I can help further!