Parts of the Process Block type is not includesin the Translation Export

Sep 12, 2023

I exported an .xlf file for my Rise 360 course and after having the file translated and imported back in I have noticed some elements are not translated.

After combing through the exported .xlf file, I realized these elements were not included in the export. More specifically I noticed if you enter anything into the "step label" of a process block this label is not within the main course export OR the labels export for translation. This leaves English labels within my translated course.

This is a huge inconvenience as now we have to manually make changes to all of the process blocks in the course that contain step labels.

Does anyone know an easier way of updating the process block's step labels? or do we have to enter the translation manually?

1 Reply
Lea Agato

Hi, Karen! Thanks for letting us know you're seeing this issue when translating your course. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Since the step labels are not visible when you export the translation file, you'll need to translate the labels manually.

We have this documented as a possible software bug. I'll meet with my team to take a closer look so we can determine the next steps. We'll let you know as soon as we have updates.