Picture in Pucture in current publish version missing

Oct 18, 2021

Hi,

In 2 month ago, I publish the coruse and the video has picture to picture function as reference screenshot 01_Previous.png.

When I use the same course to re-publish again today, the function picture to picture missing from the video player as reference 02_Current.png.

Could you please let me know why picture to picture function missing in current publish?

Best Regards,

5 Replies
Rangsarit Kritboonchu
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Rangsarit! Thanks so much for reporting this problem to us -- we are seeing the same thing. We'll take a closer look into why this changed, and we'll follow up with you if there's an update to share!

Thank for looking into this Alyssa, we are still seeing the same problem about picture in picture nowadays, if you have any update that would help.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jon!

The picture-in-picture button mentioned earlier in this discussion allows a learner to "pop out" a video and continue watching it while they scroll down in the course. 

The webcam video in Replay 360 is always in the lower-right corner of the screen, and there isn't a way to move it. You also have a choice of 2 sizes: 1280x720 (16:9) or 640x480 (4:3).