preview not showing

Sep 03, 2020

working on a new project in rise.

In edit everything works fine but as I try to go into preview nothing happens.

Any thoughts anyone?  Working with google chrome.

19 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Johan! Thanks for letting us know what's going on. Can you help me with a few more questions?

• Does this happen when you preview any course, or just one course in particular?
  • Do you see an improvement if you log in to Rise 360 from a Chrome incognito window? Here's how: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464
  • What happens when you view the course Share link?
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Dan! The fix for the issue mentioned earlier in this thread was for a single course, but it sounds like there's something more problematic happening since no one on your team can preview any course. 

I've opened a support case for you so we can begin looking at this right away. Keep an eye out for an email from our team!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Onboarding Team and Jim,

Thank you for letting us know you're having trouble viewing Preview and Share links in Rise 360. We haven't seen this issue from our side, but we'd love to find out more about what you're seeing. Please open a case here, and our support engineers will begin helping you right away.

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like you're using Storyline 360, which wouldn't be related to preview issues in Rise 360. We'd love to help you sort out the problems you're having previewing your Storyline content. Please click here to start a case, and be sure to attach your Storyline file to the case form so we can take a look. 

Dan Bonicatto
Eric Santos

Hello Doug!

Sorry you've hit this snag previewing your Rise 360 course! I'm able to preview a sample Rise course. I'm happy to help troubleshoot the issue on your end; let's start with the steps below:

A) Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.

B) Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.

C) Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates and JavaScript is enabled

If these don't improve things, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!