Problem to review a course

Oct 17, 2023

Sending out my course for review, but those who do not have an account with articulate cannot comment on the course. If they choose comment, they must enter their e-mail and then password. I shared the share link which is under review. The share link gave permission to view without having an account with articulate

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Christer! Thanks for reaching out.

I understand your reviewers are being required to log in to Articulate 360 in order to comment.

Users will be prompted to enter their email address to comment so they can receive notifications for replies. If an email is tied to an Articulate ID, they will be asked to sign in.

I checked the email address included in the screenshot you shared, jansteinar.lyngen@sj.no, and it appears that it is associated with an Articulate ID that was created on the 15th of October 2021. In this case, Jan Steinar would need to log in to post a comment.

If you are able to share the list of email addresses of the users being prompted to sign in, I can check if they have an existing Articulate ID or not.