Quiz incorrect feedback not working

Nov 03, 2023

Hi we have created a question bank in Rise360 we have the feedback as correct/incorrect for some reason incorrect feedback doesn't come through all the time?  Even in the Any Response feedback it states correct if a tick but just a x if incorrect.  Any ideas/comments?

6 Replies
Pedro H. Castello

I have the same issue.

I've created a 5 question quiz that has the 1st question inside the quiz, but the other 4 questions come from a question bank of 9 questions. Every single question has feedback itself. But when I review the quiz I just see the feedback from the 1st question and no feedback from the rest.

But, if I review the question bank directly, I'm able to see all the feedback working correctly.
Any idea about what is wrong?

Pedro H. Castello

I've solved myself the issue.

The point was that when I added some days ago the 4 random question from 9 question bank they had not feedback defined.

Some days later I added the feedback in the question bank. But besides typo corrections in the text were correctly shown, not the feedback.

Today I tried to delete the random questions in my quiz and insert them again. Executing the quiz, and it worked nicely !!

Apart that tricky solution, maybe is an issue that should be solved.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Lorraine! I checked in on your support case to be sure you got the help you needed. It looks like you were able to resolve it yourself by duplicating the course and inserting the question bank in the duplicate course. Thanks for letting us know how you solved it, and please let us know if you run into any further trouble with this!