Quiz issues in Rise 360

Nov 30, 2020

Hi.

I have been using Rise 360 for a while now and I would develop more compliance programs in Rise 360 if the Knowledge Check and Quiz functions were improved.

My main issue is the lack of feedback functionality in Rise 360. I can use the toggle option to Reveal Answers or not, but this frustrates me as a developer and my learners. I would like to see the option to provide feedback to the learner if they have the question wrong but NOT show them the correct answer. 

I would also like to suggest changes to the Quiz lesson:

• Reduce the size of the Results image and excessive white space so it is more user friendly for tablets and mobile devices.
  • Remove the Retake Quiz option from the Quiz Results screen if the learner has passed the quiz.

These issues may have been raised before but I am yet to see any action on fixing them.

I believe these issues are more important than providing a question bank that is in the Rise 360 road map.

Thanks

5 Replies
Amy Eddings

I'd also like to see these features separated. We require our learners to get a certain score on the assessment. We'd like for them to know which questions they got wrong without giving them the answers since they have multiple chances to take the assessment. 

Letting them know they got the question wrong gives them the opportunity to revisit just the content they need. It's inconvenient to that the feature is "all or nothing."