Quiz Random Selection 25 from 50 question Bank

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Guys

This is my first time reaching out for support so thank you in advance.

I have created a compliance training course in Rise 360 that requires participants to achieve an 80% pass rate.  The initial design had 50 questions broken down into a number of quiz blocks over the course (5 quiz blocks with 10 questions per block).

The client would now like to reduce the number of questions from 50 to 25 using a random selection approach i.e. leave the 50 questions in a bank and have 25 questions for participants to complete in a random selection type system.

Is this something that can be done?

Thank you

Kevin

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360! Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions.

You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide. Enjoy!