Re-order or alphabetize an accordion list in Rise

Aug 20, 2019

Am I overlooking an option to re-order or alphabetize an accordion in Rise?  I added some new content to a previously-made accordion and it will only put the new items at the very bottom of the list. 

8 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Katrina, and thanks for reaching out!

You can re-order the items to reflect alphabetical order by following these steps:

• Select Edit on the left side of the screen.
  • Hover over an item until you see three small dots appear on the left side, and your cursor changes.
  • Select the three dots, and drag the item up or down to rearrange.

Here is a quick peek demo to show you how it's done. Let me know if you have additional questions!

Katrina Graham

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your reply and the demo :) I have been using the drag function. I was just wondering if there was a one click alphabetise function to save me from manually dragging each of my glossary terms into alphabetical order. I learned the hard way to get it right the first time since dragging is fairly tedious once there are more than 15 items to drag around! Cheers, Katrina

Katrina Graham

Thanks, Karl. It does the trick. Just a little tedious when lists become unwieldly. It will be great to have an alphabetised option at some point in the future! Till then, there are worse things in life than a few minutes of dragging! And better things to focus on :) Wishing you a lovely day.