Reach 360

Dec 20, 2023

Hi All, I am using Rise to create content and have just taken the trial to test Reach...so fart it seems pretty easy overall.  Wondering if anyone knows whether Articulate has any evaluation tools that would easily interact with Rise/Reach and other Articulate programs.

Thanks so much!

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Learning with Trevello, 🎉

Thanks so much for reaching out! Glad to hear you are exploring a trial with Reach 360! 

• Could you share a bit more about what types of evaluation tools you're looking to implement into your course? (Survey, Short Answer Quiz Questions, etc.)

We currently have a feature request for a similar type of behavior, including a built-in evaluation tool for Rise 360. I've gone ahead and added your voice to this request. 

In the meantime, I'd like to share a workaround for an end-of-course evaluation that my colleague Alyssa shared in this thread that could be helpful! 

Here's a glance at her workaround: 

The best way to include an end-of-course evaluation is to embed a survey from a third-party tool (like Google Forms or Survey Monkey) using a Multimedia Embed block. 

Use this iFrame code format for easy embedding!
<iframe src="URL HERE"></iframe>

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Angelo Cruz

Hi Christa! We don't support modifying published outputs or SCORM files to include quizzes.

If you wish to add a quiz to your content, you'll need to edit the Rise course and embed it. After adding the quiz, you'll need to publish the course again and upload the SCORM package to your LMS.

Let me know if you have any questions.