Remove step number from Process block

Mar 06, 2019

I am using the Process block to showcase sub-brands of my company in an overview lesson, but realized that the settings default to say "step 1" etc. Is there any way to remove the number? I know I can replace the word "step" but it will still say a number if I write "brand" or something else instead. 

37 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Carlye,

Unfortunately, there's not currently a way to delete the numbers from the process block. Have you tried using another block type, like a tabs or an accordion block, for example?

If there's no other block type that works quite as well, could you log a feature request and tell us more about your specific needs? That would be super helpful!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Teresa Vanderpost

HI Lea, sorry, no what I was hoping was on the Start slide it may say "Introduction", than on step1 I changed it to say "Admission"  (with no number), then on step2 I would call it "Examination" (with no number).  So literally using the block template but not for a step by step but a movement through a story.

thanks

T

Lea Agato

Hello, everyone! Thanks for chiming in! No news on this feature yet, but I'll be sure to share here if we have any updates.

If you need each of the labels in a process block to be different, or need the numbers to be removed altogether, you can try using an image > carousel block, and utilize caption for the text. This should give you a similar effect.  I hope this helps!

Teresa Vanderpost

Thanks Lea, I think my issue is I don't need pictures, so just looking for text :).  I am just telling a story through the process block and it looks good, just wanted more flexibility with the titles :)

I ended up using the process block and just kept the title more relevant to the story.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

I think I will just submit a request for the ability to change the step name and eliminate the number lol!