Removing labels

Mar 23, 2022

Is it possible to deactivate a particular label? For example, under Global I'd like to deactivate "Lesson 4 of 7." We have different nomenclature. We start with a course introduction (which in your language would be the first lesson). We then have 8 lessons divided into topics. 

In the attached screenshot, you'll see at the bottom that it says "Lesson 4 - 1.1 An Overview of the DIKW Pyramid." I'd love for that to just say "1.1 Overview of the DIKW Pyramid." 

Let me know if that's possible! Thanks! 

3 Replies
Jennifer Lopez
Ben Jones

Is it possible to deactivate a particular label? For example, under Global I'd like to deactivate "Lesson 4 of 7." We have different nomenclature. We start with a course introduction (which in your language would be the first lesson). We then have 8 lessons divided into topics. 

In the attached screenshot, you'll see at the bottom that it says "Lesson 4 - 1.1 An Overview of the DIKW Pyramid." I'd love for that to just say "1.1 Overview of the DIKW Pyramid."  flappy bird

Let me know if that's possible! Thanks! 

If you turn off the reading count, your problem is solved. Hope your problem is soon fixed as you wish.