Reporting Challenges in Rise

Nov 14, 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm creating pre and post assessments in Rise that will be published to SCORM 2004-4 and uploaded to our LMS (Cornerstone). My questions are grouped into five categories, with a certain number of questions being asked from each category. I plan to create 5 question banks (one for each category) to draw my questions from.

I would like to be able to report on:

• Their overall score
  • How they did per category.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how?

I have done this before with other learning software, but had access to variables and other information that I knew could be passed to the LMS. My initial thought is that my question banks (which serve as my categories) will have some\enough identifiable data that could be passed to the LMS that I can report on the categories for the assessment, but I don't know that for sure.

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi there!

I understand you would like your Rise course (uploaded to Cornerstone LMS) to report the overall score and how each learner did per category.

Before you export the file to SCORM, please make sure that you are selecting the option to track quiz results. Here's more information on How to Report Completion and Success Statuses to an LMS.

As for your second question, here's an article about Quiz Data Sent to an LMS. Whether you have access to this data is dependent on your LMS.