Review Quality of Rise360

Jan 22, 2024

Hi,

The issue: the floating contextual options for font - the one where I can change font colour, size, underline, bold, italics, etc. when I highlight text, stops working. Posting in the vain hope that somehow this is actually taken seriously as it is now getting on my nerves. The only way to get it working again is to close my browser entirely. Refreshing did nothing to resolve it.

Edit 1: (additional detail) I have tried refreshing the tab, closing the course, closing the tab - and any others for articulate services - to get it working. Once or twice that did "resolve" it, but that did not stop it from occuring. I've had it with it completely refusing to work as mentioned that my only work-a-around was to completely close my browser and all open tabs. I should not have to do this.

Frequency: inside a 6 hr period I've encountered this issue more than 5 times that I can distinctly remember (read: it has likely occurred more than that). I have also encountered it before as well, multiple times in a day but not as prevalent.

Checks:

• Running the latest version of my browser (in this case, Google Chrome)
  • Tried with and without any addons. Issue still occurs.
  • Tried latest version of an alternate browser.
  • Even tried with anti-virus disabled.
  • Restarting my computer.
  • Have the latest updates installed for the OS (Windows 10 - this is a work computer).

I've seen this issue reported across the forums by others.

This needs investigating.

3 Replies
Sam Barnard

I have tried refreshing and exiting the course to come back to it. When that didn't work I closed the tab (and any other tabs for Articulate services) and navigated my way back. When that fails, I'm left with closing the whole of my browser down.

This issue is recurring. I had it over last year as well and I'm experiencing it again, only today was particularly bad for it. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear about your experience when editing your courses in Rise 360, and thank you for letting us know which troubleshooting steps you've already taken. 

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf to get you in touch with our support team. They'll be able to help check why the user interface for Rise 360 isn't working properly for you. You're in good hands, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!