Revising Content Within Dividers

Oct 26, 2017

Hi there! 

Is there a way to revise the numbers or content in the dividers (numbers or "continue")?

I'm working on a course where I am essentially creating step by step tutorials in Rise using blocks for each section. I've approached a part that has two related topics and I want to keep them in the same lesson, but the steps need to be separate. I've been using the numbered dividers to show the steps and want to go insert a new one that starts at "1" instead of continuing the number sequence. 

Any info would be helpful! 

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kaitlyn,

When using a numbered divider, the numbers are preset and can't be edited. If you using the "Continue" divider, you can change the text on that block type - so you could use that to list individual numbers if you'd like instead.

It does sound like a good idea as a feature to edit the numbers in the divider.  Our product team loves hearing new ideas--share yours with us right here. 😁 

Kellie Abbey

Another idea that I wish the numbered dividers or even the bullet points is to edit them using letters. For example I am covering the C.A.L.M model. It would improve the organization so much better using the dividers that were labeled C    A     L    M instead of 1   2  3. I've encountered this a few times now. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.