Rise 360 Articulate links not working in bulleted checkmark lists

Aug 31, 2022

Hi,

I have been working with Rise 360 Articulate for some time now and just now I encountered a problem when a partner cannot click the hypertext link in my presentations. It does not redirect him to another page whatsoever. However when I try it on my MacBook laptop, it works just fine, same as when I try clicking the links in the "Preview" of my presentation. 

Nevertheless when on my PC, I cannot click on any of the links from the shared copy of my presentation. Does anyone have the same issue? I saw a lot of topics regarding this issue (or a bug if you will) over 2-3 years ago. Has this ever been solved? Some time ago, it worked just fine for me and everyone else, but now, the links are implemented just fine (with the corresponding address) and it does not work for anyone.

Thank you for any help!

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Ran!

Sorry that you're running into this issue with links in bulleted lists in Rise 360. I've tested this out on my end and am not able to reproduce this issue. 

I created a Rise 360 course with linked text in a bulleted list. I grabbed a Share Link and viewed the course in Chrome and Edge on a PC. The links opened as expected, and the text style changed, showing the text was selected.

Are you seeing this behavior in every course and lesson, or just this course and lesson? If you can share your course, that would be helpful too. You can include the link in your reply to this discussion or share it privately in a support case.