Rise 360 repeatedly not saving corrections

Aug 30, 2021

Hi, we're in the final stages of proofing a suite of courses and our user testing has thrown up a problem.

Several users have found typos, missing line breaks and other errors that we've previously fixed, but somehow have not been saved.

We don't have Rise open in multiple browser tabs - just one. And we've started revisiting recent corrections to see they're still in place. They are at the time, and later some of these corrections are gone!

I can't share any specific examples here - sorry - as the course isn't hosted externally.

Has anyone experienced this issue, and found a solution?

Many thanks,

Petra

5 Replies
Alena Sayer

Hello,

It's happening to me, too, in our quizzes. When I make a change in the question, it is saved. The multiple choice responses' corrections do not save. Also, I cannot move the radio button that shows the right answer. I refreshed, and even got out of the course. Nothing helped. Nobody is in this course apart from me at the moment. This started yesterday and continues this morning.

Alena

Lea Agato

Hi Alena, I'm sorry to hear that updates to your Rise course aren't saving properly.  Do you get the same results when viewing the course using a different browser or using private viewing mode? You’ll also want to make sure you’re using a supported browser for Rise

If you’re still getting the issue, you can submit a support case here, and one of our Customer Support Engineers will work with you directly to troubleshoot this issue further.  Thanks!

Petra Boynton

Hi Alyssa,

We're seeing the issue in a few places. On Edit view, we've made changes that, when returning to them, have not been saved.

In our user testing, we've circulated the Share link to colleagues and they've reported issues that we've previously fixed.

The courses are not hosted on a web server or LMS as yet. 

There are no collaborators on the course, just one person - me - editing.

Thanks so much for replying to my question. Any help you could give would be great!