Rise 360 Reporting Options

Feb 07, 2019

Hi,

We are currently converting all our contents in Rise format. We have a bunch of courses created by an supplier, the format is AICC. And this supplier ensure the report like attached. 

Report has all answers of each questions in the training for each employee. Is there any way to create/export a training in Rise and get the report in detail like the file attached.

Many thanks,

Zehra

7 Replies
Zehra Aykut

Hi Allison,

Let me explain, I mean the supplier is the content supplier. They are creating training contents for us. After they create the content, they send zip packages to us and we upload this zip packages in our LMS. And we publish the content through our own LMS.

After that, they are sending the report attached. But they don't have access our LMS. Report is generating in their tool.

So, now we want to create the course via Rise. But we want to be sure, we will able to get the same report in the same way.

Thank you,

Zehra

Zehra Aykut

Hi Allison,

Here you can find their response:

We are using an AICC link to launch the e-learning modules. That means the programme runs from our system but its launched from your LMS. This gives us the opportunity to run detailed reports and to make changes to the live-programme if needed.

If I export the course as AICC in Rise, do you think it is possible to do the same ?

Thank you,

Zehra

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.