RISE 360 - Survey and Certificate of Completion

Mar 31, 2024

Hello community!  I have a situation where we need to have an evaluation survey where I receive results plus the user gets a course completion certificate from a RISE 360 course.  

Any thoughts or help you can give will be appreciated.  I'm not finding a way to do this.

Thanks!!

2 Replies
John Cooper

Hi Tammy

We have posted a number of suggestions here on how to create a downloadable pdf from RISE where the pdf could be either downloadable notes or, indeed, a certificate of completion. Last week we ran a couple of FREE online workshops on this subject, which I think went down reasonably well.

We use Storyline blocks with a bit of JavaScript to capture the information we need, then store the data in local browser storage and retrieve it from local storage at the end of the course and fill out a pdf form which can then be downloded by the user.

We have also demonstrated a slider-based survey in a Storyine block that, again can produce downlodable pdf results. This can also be integrated into RISE. What we haven't done yet is send the data to an LRS - although we are working on a Storyline app that will send the survey question results to a server-side app on our website which we will be using for our course evaluation forms.

If you let me know exactly what you are trying to do I might be able to help.

(a) where do you want to get the learner's name and course name from for the certificate?

(b) when you have presented the survey and captured the responses, what do you want to do with them???

Best regards, John