Rise and Process interactive

Aug 07, 2019

Hello,

Is there a way to remove the "Step One" etc. in the Process interactive in Rise? I'm using this interactive for information that is non-sequential.  If not, is there another interactive you'd suggest I use?

Thank you!

Holly 

7 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

You could try the timeline interaction, it goes up/down, but essentially the same content structure.

Another thing I've done in the past. Put the content into a PPT slide, save the slides as images and then insert them into an image carousel.

Here's a demo I use in the webinars where I show a process interaction and the same content in different types of interactions to show that you can show these things in different ways.

Tom Kuhlmann

You could try the timeline interaction, it goes up/down, but essentially the same content structure.

Another thing I've done in the past. Put the content into a PPT slide, save the slides as images and then insert them into an image carousel.

Here's a demo I use in the webinars where I show a process interaction and the same content in different types of interactions to show that you can show these things in different ways.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.